Wednesday 6 November 2013

My School Magazine


This is my school magazine which I created about life at sixth form. However in this edition there are pages about the lower school.

I decided to base my magazine around sixth form life as it is like a separate school from the younger years and not many people know what happens in sixth form, and in this magazine it has lots of information about what sixth formers do during the day and  just general advice to help anybody with study.

I decided to keep the block colours neutral to allow the writing to draw in the readers' attention, and I think that using red and white does this well.

In my magazine I wanted to include information about house competitions to keep the healthy competitiveness that the school has and give the readers something to talk about with their peers. I also included debates about topics that students would be interested in and have a lot to say about, for example school uniform.

I also think it's a good idea to include things like exam tips because it's a really important thing that everyone goes through at the end of school, and getting help and support with exam stress will really benefit people in the rest of their school life.

Finally, not all the information in the magazine is about school, there is also pictures from prom which people can look at and follow a link to buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment