Saturday 21 December 2013

Mood Board


This is my mood board based around the rap genre. As you can see I have included a lot of music magazines from Vibe and from XXL, this is because this is the layout I want to include in my music magazine when I come to make it. I also chose these images as they all have the key colours which I want to have throughout my magazine - red, white and black. Furthermore, I like the covers of these magazines because they feature a main artist on the front, then include more information about other artists inside. For my music magazine I want to also have one main image on the front and then talk about other artists and news on the inside.

With the images of the double pages spreads, I like how there is again, one big photo on one side of the double page and then on the other there is the story or the interview. Because my music magazine will be targeted at older teenagers, I don't need the same layout as somebody who is making a magazine for the pop genre as this type of magazine doesn't need lots of bright colours jumping out at people to attract them over, this is more of a mature way of drawing in the attention of readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment