Wednesday 1 January 2014

Article Draft on a Double Page Spread

Miss G

Quote used as headline: "I'm really close with Nicki"
Stand first: New to the rap industry Miss G is looking to make her debut. She was first discovered by Nicki Minaj at a global rap competition. Although she didn't win, Nicki saw potential and decided to get her hooked up with a label and cram in some practise time before performing with Nicki on stage at her very own tour.

Interviewer: Aaaay, Miss G! How are you?!

I: Come on then Miss G tell us all about how busy you've been!

I: How did that feel for you? I'm sure you weren't expecting that!

I: So where are you now with your music or your recording?

I: Are you ever hoping to do a collaboration with Nicki?

I: So Miss G, tell me who your favourite rap artists are...besides Nicki!

I: What would you do if one of those wanted to collaborate with you?

I: That's understandable, you're brilliant though!

I: Could you maybe hint to us what the songs about or who's featured in it?

I: So Miss G, how was your very first interview?!

I: Well I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway, and I hope this isn't the last we see of you!

I: Well it's been nice chatting to you! Me and the team have loved getting to know you a little bit better.

1 comment: