Friday 17 January 2014

Photo Shoot Planning

Miss G Shoot

Photo shoot concept:
I want my magazine to appeal to young males and females and represent rap in a more positive way that it's portrayed at the moment. I am doing this by showing a young, friendly female rap artist in my photo shoot to hopefully give rap a new perspective.

Aims
From my photo shoot I want to achieve images that represent rap well and also show that I have got my inspiration from other magazines like Vibe.

Date and Timings:
My photo shoot will take place at the weekend. It should take around half an hour to get the images I want. I have made plans with my model and the date and time is arranged and in place so everything can go ahead. Because my photo shoot is inside with a white background, the weather conditions don't matter. The only thing I need to consider is the lighting, which I have planned - I am going to use a bright white light which brightens up the image, creating shadows in the appropriate places.

Location
The photo shoot is taking place at the models house and I will bring all the appropriate equipment like a camera, lighting, white background and a laptop.

Props
I will need some gold jewellery for my model to wear with a black jumper but I have these already so it's organised.

Models
I am having one model featuring on the cover and on a double page spread story, she is called Miss G and is a rap artist new to the music industry.

Team
I am styling my models hair and also doing her make up.

Equipment and Preparation
I will need to make sure that my camera battery is charged and that I have sufficient memory left on my memory card. If not then I will need to purchase a new memory card. I will be using a Lumix G camera with a lens of 14-42, I will also use a tripod for some images.

No comments:

Post a Comment